Maca Root Powder
Benefits of Maca Root Powder:
- Increases Sexual Libido
- Improves Sperm Count
- Increase Sperm Motility
- Increase Fertility
- Increase Bone Density and Strength
- Antidepressant Properties
- Boosts Immunity
Maca Root Powder
Maca Root Powder/ Maca Extract
【Botanic Name】Lepidium meyenii
【Use Part】 Root
【Specifications】4 to 1, 10 to 1, 0.02%-1% Macaenes 0.5%-1.5% Macamides, 0.5%~5% Glucosinolate
Maca is a plant, which is closely related to radishes and it supplies the body with necessary vitamins and nutrients and is used to prevent cardiovascular diseases and anemia.
It is native to the high mountainous areas of the Peruvian Andes, particularly the area close to Lake Junin, but it is also cultivated in Bolivia and some parts of Brazil. It is grown organically, with very little use of pesticides or unnatural fertilizers, since the plant is not typically attacked by predators, insects, or disease. It is not clear whether the health benefits of maca are the same when grown or cultivated outside of its natural habitat, so the majority of the world’s supply comes from South America.
The root of maca is formed from the hypocotyl and the taproot, giving it its unique inverted pear-shape. It also comes in a number of varieties, separated by the color of the root: cream, gold, red, black, purple, blue, or green. These variations are chosen based on the medicinal need of the user.
2. Food additive
3. Dietary Supplement
1. Increases Sexual Libido: By consuming some forms of maca root, sexual stamina and drive are increased in both men and women.
2. Improves Sperm Count: The consumption of maca has also been linked to an increase in sperm count for men, leading to more successful reproduction efforts, because an increase in sperm count is typically reflected in higher rates of impregnation in the partner.
3. Sperm Motility: By adding it to your diet, you can increase your sperm motility, which thereby increases your chances of being successful in trying to get your partner pregnant.
4. Fertility: For women who consume maca, studies have shown that their ability to reproduce is also boosted.
5. Bone Health: Adding maca to your diet can also increase bone density and strength while preventing osteoporosis.
6. Antidepressant Properties: It is shown to improve mood and energy levels and counteracts the common symptoms that come from taking antidepressants, namely a decrease in sexual function and libido.
7. Homeostasis: Maca is a source of many unique alkaloids and a bevy of vitamin nutrients in higher quantities than are found in many foods.
8.Boosts Immunity: It can boost your immune system, tissue repair, and your energy levels.
Production Capacity(Monthly): 30000 Kilograms
Date Of Shipment: 5-7 business days
Q: What kind of certificates do you have ?
A: SGS, GBT 19001, ISO9001.
Q: What kind of package do you usually use ?
A: Bag, Carton, Drm, Customize package.
Q: What’s your monthly output?
A: 30000 kilograms
Q: How long is the shelf time of the product ?
A: Our shelf time is 2 years.
Q: What payment methods do you support ?
A: Paypal, Westen Union，Telegraphic Transfer, Alipay, Credit Card ( Master, Visa )